Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Journaling Cards???


Do you know those 12x12 sheets of journaling cards that come in your pack of scrapbook paper? I never use them on my layouts, i usually use the solid pattern on the reverse side or I don't buy them at all.  Well I was thinking one day and had a light bulb moment and thought to myself- hey, those would make super cute little cards.  So here they are.  I made these for my friend for her birthday (she almost didn't get them because they turned out so cute). The finished size of the cards are 4x3.  The journal card sheet and paper came from Echo Park's Hello Summer paper line.  I also used the digital elements with the traditional.  If you don't ever use these for journaling like me, then try your hand at some cards instead.  They were a lot of fun to make!

0 comments:

Post a Comment