Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Scream.... You Scream









Hello everyone.  Just wanted to share these way way cute projects that I got from SVG Cuts. I immediately fell in love with these adorable 3D ice cream cone treat holders.  I mean, who wouldn't want to get one of these for their birthday.  And the ice cream truck, cutest ever.  If you want to see them in person head on over to the SCRAPBOOK OUTLET in Bountiful where they are on display.  I used My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart Paper line.  The pastel colors were perfect for the nostalgia in these fun projects. While you are there you can check out my upcoming classes.  Or you can go to the scrapbook outlet link above and click on classes on the home page to see all of the classes being offered.  Fun Stuff!  Enjoy the pictures.  Sorry, don't know how to rotate my pictures yet.  Still a newbie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment